Nonprofit Marketing Using Impact Funnels and Storytelling
Video Interview and Podcast by Steve Vick of Nonprofit Ally
What is an impact funnel and how can it help your nonprofit’s online marketing, storytelling, and impact efforts? Boris shares everything he could fit into an hour podcast for Nonprofit Ally.
We recently shared an article about the top seven podcasts for nonprofit professionals, which includes Nonprofit Ally, hosted by Steve Vick. We love the podcast because Steve regularly interviews nonprofit experts and influencers and extracts the best/latest practices to help orgs do more. So when he reached out on Twitter and requested to interview Boris, we jumped at the chance.
Boris told him everything. And then offered a special bonus to NP Ally listeners.
Key Questions and Takeaways for Nonprofit Marketing
We covered a lot of ground (good thing Boris speaks really fast), including:
- What is an impact funnel and why should you reverse-engineer yours?
- How do you guide people down the funnel to your goal?
- Ways to get insights on how your audience is interacting with your site and why they’re not going down the funnel.
- How do you decide where to spend your time to find new audiences?
- What are the two audiences that can grow your base?
- What’s the latest trend and new ad tool that you should be trying on Facebook?
- How can you get more people to share your cause?
- Where do you begin designing your impact funnel?
Watch the Video: Impact Funnels for Nonprofit Marketing
Action Steps: Implementing the Funnel
We really want people to watch this video/listen to this podcast, and we really want to help nonprofits in need. Use the links on Nonprofit Ally’s site to get either a free 1-on-1 call, a major discount on our course, or both.