Sean Kosofsky explains why—and shows how—even the smallest nonprofits can use Facebook Fundraisers to raise thousands of dollars in just a few weeks, any time of year.
With storytelling, your nonprofit’s grant applications don’t have to be tedious. Tracy Kaufman of Foundation Center (Candid) details how each component of an application can tell a grant-winning story without sacrificing any essential details.
A comprehensive guide to measuring and improving your nonprofit’s website success—and demonstrating impact—with the power of Google Analytics.
How do U.S. nonprofits need to respond to GDPR? Top experts in the space share their insights and advice. Here’s what you need to know and where to start.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving and it’s activated all over social media. Even if you’re a brand new nonprofit and never participated in #GivingTuesday before, this is an opportunity for awareness and fundraising you don’t want to miss!
- Use Facebook to Raise Serious Money This Holiday Season (and Year-Round)
- How to Use Storytelling for Nonprofits to Get More Grants
- Is Your Nonprofit Website Really Working? A Free Tool from Google Has the Answers
- GDPR and What It Means for U.S. Nonprofits – Panel Discussion Takeaways
- #GivingTuesday: A 5-Week Countdown for Nonprofits
Get the Latest Nonprofit News in Our Newsletter
Get the Latest News for Your Non-Profit Strategy
No spam, no fluff. Just the latest information you need to maximize your online impact!