Visual project/task management platform that gives you a visual overview of what is being worked on and who is working on it. It uses the “Kanban” system, which was developed by a Toyota engineer as a system to keep production levels high and maintain flexibility.
- Organize tasks and assign to others
- Quick visual overview of your project and keep track of ongoing workflow
- Content marketing planning and editorial calendars
- Tracking donor leads and each stage of the process
- Third party integrations such as Slack, Jira, Gmail
- Easy to navigate, drag and drop options—copy and paste directly into the cards
- Visually pleasing, lots of colors and labels
- No search feature
- Free tier has limited admin functions, including data export and email notifications
- No overall/high level dashboard view of all activities and their current status
- Free — Up to 10 Team boards, unlimited personal boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, and attachments (attach files up to 10MB)
- Business: $9.99 (per user per month when paid annually) — Notable add-ons: Unlimited team boards and templates, attachments up to 250MB each, group and organize all of your team’s boards with Collections, additional admin and security features
- Enterprise $20.83 or less (per user per month) — Notable add-ons: Unlimited team boards, greater security, personalized onboarding assistance
- Nonprofit Discount: Trello offers 75% discount for nonprofits on Business Class and Enterprise plans. Register here.