Why do you need a CRM? How would it benefit your nonprofit and what features should you look for? Here’s our guide and reviews of top rated platforms.
REPORT: How nonprofits around the world use online technology—the effectiveness of email, blogging, social media, and mobile technology in communications strategies.
The Obama Foundation just launched their new website. Whatever your political views, there’s a lot your org can learn. We review the top 12 things they got right, that you should do right now.
Is your nonprofit website going to help or hurt your cause in 2017? These seven key elements can make or break your ability to reach your audience, and convert them into fans and donors.
Online Tool Reviews
- Use Facebook to Raise Serious Money This Holiday Season (and Year-Round)
- How to Use Storytelling for Nonprofits to Get More Grants
- Is Your Nonprofit Website Really Working? A Free Tool from Google Has the Answers
- GDPR and What It Means for U.S. Nonprofits – Panel Discussion Takeaways
- #GivingTuesday: A 5-Week Countdown for Nonprofits
Get the Latest Nonprofit News in Our Newsletter
Get the Latest News for Your Non-Profit Strategy
No spam, no fluff. Just the latest information you need to maximize your online impact!