People love video, and it seems to be taking over the world of online content. How can your nonprofit incorporate video as part of a comprehensive engagement strategy without overextending your resources? Here are 12 tools that you can use, and our suggestions for when and where to use them.
Boris, creator of dotOrgStrategy, recently sat down with FutureMediaTV to share online marketing knowledge from his years of experience in the world of non-profits.
Online Tool Reviews
- Use Facebook to Raise Serious Money This Holiday Season (and Year-Round)
- How to Use Storytelling for Nonprofits to Get More Grants
- Is Your Nonprofit Website Really Working? A Free Tool from Google Has the Answers
- GDPR and What It Means for U.S. Nonprofits – Panel Discussion Takeaways
- #GivingTuesday: A 5-Week Countdown for Nonprofits
Get the Latest Nonprofit News in Our Newsletter
Get the Latest News for Your Non-Profit Strategy
No spam, no fluff. Just the latest information you need to maximize your online impact!