A comprehensive guide to measuring and improving your nonprofit’s website success—and demonstrating impact—with the power of Google Analytics.
Should you build your nonprofit site on WordPress? Squarespace? Wix? Joomla? Drupal? Something else entirely? Choosing the right platform can be difficult. Choosing the wrong one could mean you’ll have to start all over in a year or two. Here’s our guide to the features you need and what you can expect.
How important is it to have an effective website for your nonprofit? It’s mission critical! Missing any one of these keys could mean you’re missing out on connecting with audiences, turning them into fans, raising more money, and increasing you impact.
What is an impact funnel? And how can it help your nonprofit’s online storytelling, marketing and fundraising efforts? Boris shares everything he could fit into a one-hour podcast for Nonprofit Ally.
Crowdfunding has changed the way that many people think about giving, and every nonprofit should at least consider running a campaign. Before you do, here are a few questions to ask to make sure this is the right tool for the job.
Online Tool Reviews
- Use Facebook to Raise Serious Money This Holiday Season (and Year-Round)
- How to Use Storytelling for Nonprofits to Get More Grants
- Is Your Nonprofit Website Really Working? A Free Tool from Google Has the Answers
- GDPR and What It Means for U.S. Nonprofits – Panel Discussion Takeaways
- #GivingTuesday: A 5-Week Countdown for Nonprofits
Get the Latest Nonprofit News in Our Newsletter
Get the Latest News for Your Non-Profit Strategy
No spam, no fluff. Just the latest information you need to maximize your online impact!